Black Currant – cultivated plants
Flowers bloom in May/June and the berries are ripe in July / August
- Our berries come from Russia, Finland and Estonia
- Black Currant are used for bakery products, jams, juices, ice creams, syrups, healt care products, etc.
- We supply fresh hand-picked and IQF frozen berries.
- The berries are packaged as required by our clients.
- Most of the EuroBerries products are shipped to the pharmaceutical and a food industries as a frozen berries.
- We deliver berries worldwide.