Aronia or Black Chokeberries are cultivated as ornamental plants and as food products.
Flowers bloom in May / June and the berries are ripe in August / September
- he berries can be eaten raw off the bush but are more frequently processed.
- Chokeberries are used for wine, jam, syrup, juice, soft spreads, tea, salsa, chili starters, extracts, beer, ice cream, etc.
- Chokeberries are an good source of many essential phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals and antioxidant.
- Our berries come from regions Russia, Finland and Estonia.
- We supply fresh hand-picked and IQF frozen berries.
- The berries are packaged as required by our clients.
- Most of the EuroBerries products are shipped to the food industries as frozen berries.
- We deliver berries worldwide.