Dewberry or Blackberry– wild growing berry.
Flowers bloom in July/August, the berries ripen in August / September.
Berries can be eaten straight or as well as the consumption of processed or frozen form.
- Our berries come from Russia, Finland and Estonia.
- Berries can be used in jams, syrup, juice, liquor, confectionery, etc.
- Dewberry is beneficial to health, including vitamins.
- All of our berries are picked by hand IQF fresh frozen and cleaned for later handling.
- The berries are packaged as required by our clients.
- Most of the EuroBerries products are shipped to the pharmaceutical industry as a frozen berries.
- We deliver berries worldwide.