Strawberries are grown for industrial purposes, as well as an ornamental plant in gardens.
Flowers bloom in May / June, fruits ripen in June / July
Berries can be eaten straight from the bush picking, as well as the consumption of processed or frozen form.
- Berries used in jams, syrup, juice, liquor, confectionery, etc. manufacture.
- Strawberry is beneficial to health, including a wealth of nutrients, minerals, vitamins and amino acids.
- Our berries come from Russia, Finland and Estonia.
- We offer a “Fragaria x ananassa e. Strawberries.
- All of our berries are picked by hand and cleaned and frozen for later handling.
- Our production is packed according to customer requirements.
- Most of the EuroBerries products are shipped to the food industries as frozen berries.
- We deliver berries worldwide.